Girls: how blonde should I go? (Preferably girls with stylistic backgrounds)?

I have fair rosy skin that burns easily with neutral undertones. I have a warm eye tone and light brown hair that looks golden in sunlight. How blonde should I go based off on these details?

• Platinum blonde
    0% (0)17% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Medium blonde
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Honey blonde
    45% (5)0% (0)29% (5)Vote
  • Dirty blonde
    55% (6)83% (5)65% (11)Vote
  • Bronde
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey Blonde or Medium Blonde. Don't go platinum because you will need to use volume 40 and/or bleach and you will end up destroying your hair and making it dry. Trust me, I've been there before.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Is that you in your profile pic?

0|0
    0|0
    • Then please... please please don't go blonde. You already look great right now and personally I think brunettes rock lol. If you really want to though I guess dirty blonde would be cool... but you're awesome now :)

• don't go blonde you're totally going to ruin your looks. you look good as you are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe it's a bad picture, but based on your neck and arms I'd say you have a yellow undertone...
    Honey blonde is your best bet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you been blonde in the past? Like as a child/baby did you have blonde hair and did it then become dark?

0|0
    0|0
    • I was never blonde as a child, but had light brown hair. Probably lighter than I do so now

• I would then stick to being a dirty blonde. If that looks good then slowly go lighter but I wouldn't go straight to platinum. Usually the people who look best as blonde blondes are ones who were when they were little.

• How red in the face do you get?

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a Honey or Dirty Blonde (: It would go great with your eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Dirty blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • dirty blond?

0|0
    0|0