Guys, what was the point of his comment?

so there's this guy that I like and we hung out/went out/spent time together/whatever people call it nowadays. it was his idea to go see a show at a bar blah blah... anyways when I was leaving, he commented "your feet are really small"... like wtf? what's the point of that? like why was he analyzing my feet? its not like he works at a shoe store or something, so how does that concern him?

i really like him but I'm just puzzled about this... guys, any insight would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always easier to think of appropriate responses after the fact. but, when he said, "your feet are really small", it's too bad you did think to counter with, "and your mouth is really big".

You can't really put too much emphasis on a single comment of that kind. If you enjoyed being with him otherwise, just write it off, and see how things progress.

What Guys Said 2

• It means he was looking at your feet and decided that they were small. Sometimes we don't put much thought into what we say, it just comes out and is followed by instant regret. There have been many times when I made a comment then thought if I could have said anything stupider if I had tried, but I just tried to play it off like nothing weird was said. To answer your question more directly: No, there was no point.

• I wouldn't pay it any mind, just a comment. It's one of those, ...okay? questions. Just leave it alone, its nothing big.

What Girls Said 1

• he probably didn't mean anything by it. he might of just been trying to make conversation, so he just said the first thing that came to him. I don't see why a guy would care if your feet were small. Now, if you told him his were small he might take that as you thinking something else might be small...haha. I have small feet, and a lot of guys think that it is really cute. I love being able to buy kid's shoes cause they are cheaper.