Body painting art?

do u know wht is it? do u like full body painting? ever had one b4 ? wht design u would like to try? cons and pros?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen pictures and videos of full body painting. I think it's a pretty cool form of art. And depending on what is painted it can actually look as if she's wearing clothes. I was amazed. I've never painted on a person or been painted on so I got no experience in that. I don't think I can feel comfortable enough to let someone paint me. And you know one of the embarrassing reasons. And I also think that it must be kind of hard to wash or get the paint off.

• Fan. I've been in attendance while it's been done, but don't yet have tools (nor a model) to practice with. So, it's just something I'd be interested in doing (maybe only a bit, maybe a lot).

• Not yet - what would you suggest
    & what would be one you'd try once?

• There was one I saw a long time ago, of a woman who had a piano keyboard running down her side. I never wanted to tickle the ivories so much. :-)

What Girls Said 2