Is it attractive when girls gauge their ears?

I'm thinking about gauging my ears, and I want to know what you think! Is it attractive when girls gauge their ears?

What if the gauge is small? Big?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! I find it to be a definate plus. :) I find girls with gauges to be more attractive because of the fact that they are clearly standing out from the crowd. in my humble opinion I think a small gauge is pointless anything below a 2 is barely noticeable and really if you can't notice that they are they what's the point in having them? (mine are now stretched to 3/4" and I think I'm going to 1")

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• don't you even think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. its absolutely disgusting in my opinion and one of the biggest possible turn offs (for me anyways)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl with gauges is so much more attractive and id perfer at least a 1/2 " mine are at 7/16" so being with a girl who has gauges just like me would make me the happiest person in howland :p lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nooooooooooo not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • not attractive at all!

1|0
    1|0
  • strongly dislike it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• to me anything less than 3mm on a girl is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have stretched ears (2g), which is rather small and can go back to normal. I personally don't do it to attract guys, but I can see how it could be unattractive if they are too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have my ears gauged. Don't do it. They smell and I don't think they are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not a good look.

0|0
    0|0