Girls how much did you change look wise from freshman to senior year of highschool? (Puberty)?

I feel like I'm stuck in this "awkward stage" I have braces which sucks.. But I'll get those off in a few months. But before puberty I was so pretty and now I look like shit. I'm turning 15 soon and I'm a freshman and I was just wondering how much did you change from freshman to senior year and did you get more attractive or just uglier? I'm waiting for puberty to make me hot.. And I'm skinny but it seems like my face just got fatter. But my friend told me her sister lost her "baby fat" in her face senior year. Is this true? Did you get hotter and how many cup sizes did you go up? Lol I wish I had something to work with.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/.../...711645_n.jpg
    Freshman...
    fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/.../...975541_n.jpg
    Senior...
    I basically just started wearing makeup, and my face grew so that my nose didn't look so big. My skin became a little more stable in the oil department, and I learned how to move in order to highlight the positive assets. Freshman year always sucks.

• I changed over this summer way too much:) I'm turning 17 at October so I graduate this year... At the first day at school all of my teachers were staring at me and then asked 'who are you?' or 'oh... omg is tha that you?'. I barely wear my glasses, I've lost weight and my style got better... But I think it's all about self esteem... It's like I see the real me in the mirror and I sort of like that... From 14 to 15 though I hated myself, I had a lot of pimples, my style was gross but I think I got a cup up at least :) It'll be OK in some time :D

• Freshman year , I was fat. I had bad acne, I was super awkward, just hated existing.
    And senior year, I had lost all the weight, gotten rid of my acne (, thank you accuntane) and felt a lot better.
    The beginning of puberty is rough. High school in general is an awkward time. I promise you'll feel better once you get through it a little more

• I wish I could say my story was like Salma Hayek who was once flat as a board in her teens before her boobs came popping out of her chest. I just got taller.

• Not much, but everyone is different.
    I stopped growing in freshman year and in sophomore year I went from and a cup to a b cup. I also got some hips but never a butt. lol Most of my friends developed longer than I did.

• Ugh I changed a lot, and even more after high school (thank goodness).

• LOL! Do tell T! :P I'm guessing a lot of folks are thankful for the result, but it couldn't have been THAT bad of a starting point!

• LOL! In that case, let me second that emotion of THANK GOODNESS! lol! Gotta love the results! XD I guess if a guy were dating you from when you were 16 to now he'd have kind of been with about 6 different girls! :P

• Hahahahha pretty much!

• Most of my changes were body shape wise.

As a freshman I was barely a 32A, 5'2", 85 pounds and no ass at all.

I'm a senior and I'm still 5'2", but I'm 115 pounds, a C cup with an actual booty.

My hair grew and I learned how to take care of it better, I got my braces off last year too.

• I didn't change that much except from my cup-size. I was flat-chested till 17-18. And then my boobs grew abnormally fast to D cups.