Should I die my blonde or stay balck?

I have tried blonde before. then I got sick of it so I went black till present. now am getting sick of it again so should I bleach it or just stay black?

Should I dye my hair blonde or stay balck?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• You look gorgeous as you are... What has you wanting to change your color?

• I thought that once you went black, you stay black?

• If you're really interested then give it a try. If you like how you look as a blonde then great. If you prefer black, that's great too. Make it whichever color you like more on yourself. Should be your like not other's.

• Stay black, nothing beats natural colours.

• its like they say once you go black you never go back (meaning its hard to die other colors maybe)

• dye not die (filler)

• you could first get a professional ombrè of both then decide which side you will swap to

• i have a third choice, just shave it, or cut it like guys it's so sexy, i stil loking to female like this , fantastic :) beleive me, and by the way, use many colors, it's anhealthy for your hair

• Black :)

Have you tried red, blue or something wild?

• Leave it natural, blond Asians look weird anyway.

• Die? You mean DYE. Why not BURN it instead? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

• Definitely go blonde!

• The more you do to your hair, the more you kill it

• Blonde hair won't suit you.

You'd like a tool with blonde hair.

What Girls Said 9

• Black hair looks great on you. But if you REALLY want to dye it blonde again you need to be careful because the process of going black to blonde can be dangerous for your hair. If you decide to bleach it and the result can be very harming and it may end up drying your hair. The decision is yours though.

• to bleach it, the result can be*

Anyway, why don't you try getting some lighter highlights? They will compliment your appearance and you won't end up destroying your hair. I am only telling you to be careful. Don't make the same mistakes I did.

• If you go any lighter... it will become trashy.
    Definitely no highlights or any shade of blonde or red...

Stay chocolate brown or maybe even dye it black. (in the light it looks chocolate brown)...

• black hair suits you

• don't dye it blonde..

• Don't touch it!

• how about brown highlights? :)

• Blonde won't suit you. You look hispanic/asian or smth. ;_;

• I say leave it but I don't think blonde would look bad but yea maybe inbreeding would look good

• i like blond !! :))