Ladies, do you find this man handsome?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the best goalkeepers? Ha that's open for debate, he lost his place last season to Pantillimon and Caballero has a good chance of making a claim for the No.1 spot this season. He can make a good save or two, but he struggles with basics relying heavily on Kompany to save him as City have only kept 1 clean sheet in their last 15 matches. Sorry to get off point, but in terms of your actual question I do know girls who like him, but they're often only just 18. I don't know many women who seem to like him the same amount.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha lad, thats why i said 'one' of the best.

What Girls Said 9

• I think he is attractive. he isn't smokin' hot but I guess he is attractive. I think he would be more attactive if there were better pics/if I actually saw him.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • He's alright. Not someone I'd drool over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of.. Not that handsome and not rlly my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. Answer to short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, he's far from handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh he's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, he's handsome. Not omg he's freakin' hot/gorgeous status, but pretty attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah but looks a bit old to me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• He does not make me want to taste the rainbow.

3|0
    0|1
    • lol dats y i asked da ladiez

• in the 2nd pic he looks like he is in his 40s, but he's only 27 LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually surprised by the female response. I would of thought he would get a better rating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know.. well actually not. I have noticed that ladies here tends to rate celebs low more than guys who post pictures of themselves (probably they don't want to hurt the guys feelings). I remember there was a question about Tom Cruise and ladies here said 'I don't find him attractive'.

• I wouldn't go gay for him

0|1
    0|0
    • lol dats y i asked da ladiez