Girls!! How can a guy look more approachable for you?

Say you see a guy sitting down on his laptop in a cafe or coffee shop. Is there anything he can wear to make himself more approachable for you to sit down near him? Should he show off muscle or would that be intimidating to you?

Let me know! Thanks

Any more advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smile. As a psych major, I've found this is the best way to be more approachable. Look happy, and be confident. Make eye contact with a girl you see in a coffee shop, and when she looks away and giggles, thats a sign she's into you, or she's a little shy (which is a good sign). Then approach her, ask if you can join her and that you were looking for some company while you do your school work. 8 times out of 10 this will work, and if it doesn't, just keep trying. Be the one to approach, but do not be creepy about it. Smile and don't put on a creepy stalker face, I had guys who tried this when they were trying to look all serious and mysterious, it frightened a lot of girls. Just be your best happiest self and be the one to approach :)

What Girls Said 7

• When you see a nice girl walk in, look at her and look friendly or smile. I think that if I would like you that would lead to me sitting near you or in your line of sight.. But I would never approach a guy myself in a situation like that, though if you're a nice guy I might hope that you would approach me.

• All I can say is to smile at her. If she thinks you're attractive, she might/will smile back, or blush and look away. Those are some nice signs. If she looks at you strangely, just forget her. She might already have a boyfriend or who knows. Girls are strange.

• Kinda just sit there and wait for him to come to me... so... yep.

• Just dress nice and smile man.. Lmfao

• Def be yourself, coz how can anyone like you for everything you are, if you have to become someone else to be with them, i think it takes two people to see each other on a regular basis before the girl would come to sit with you in a coffee shop, smile, good eye contact, but dont appear desperate or invade her space, women hate that,

• I will totally be myself! I just need her to sit right near me and then I will pull her in like a black hole

• I can do the chasing. I'm just going to bring my fishing net and see how many girls I can catch in it.

• Ah but be careful, you might reel in a shark

• Wear a sign that says: "Be my gf!"
    Or one that says. "Free hugs!!!"

• Advice smile to her direct eye contact (don't be creepy though) if she does a shy smile and/or keeps glancing your way it means she wants you to. Lol some girls rather have the guy do it but it's the smile that counts

• Okay. Solid advice. I will try to smile. I do that anyways though.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok so you understand that MOST women (~80%) will not approach a guy even if they are attracted to him?

If you are sitting a coffee shop and expecting women to come up to you... almost nothing you do will have a significant impact. They may notice you, they may like what they see. But gender roles and expectations still exist, and chances are, they won't approach you. Trust me, unless you are ridiculously good looking (like a male model), or a celebrity. Girls won't be approaching you. They may make themselves more 'available' for you to approach, but then that's up to you.

• And btw, women feel free to correct me. I'm speaking in general, not specifically a particular person. If most of your female friends will approach a male stranger at a coffee during the day, then type under here.

• Should I show them my penis?

• @GoldCobra I think YOU should. Let me know how it goes.

• powerofsoul.com/.../
    Hope this helps

• Lol. Thanks. But I think I'm just gonna be myself

• Just read the article. Body language can be done sitting on a chair too.

• Yeah I saw it. Have a straight back. Gotcha

• You have to look good, be friendly and charismatic and also dress well and smell good. Also, unless you are super hot, you're gonna have to be the one doing the approaching.