Can I get away with wearing this dress without a bra?

Obviously I can't wear anything with straps and clear straps look bad. I suppose I could wear stick ons?

http://tinypic.com/r/25k0pi9/8

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. You have a great figure, but the dress looks sort of slutty and I don't think the shape or colour suits your shape. I mean, don't get me wrong, slipping out of something like that in the bedroom would be just fine :p but walking around in it everyday, I'm not so sure. I prefer a classier look, which can also look sexier if it's done properly.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I don't understand how girls wear those dresses without nip slips all the time. Maybe move REALLY slow? Lol I dunno. Pasties? When u find out, let me know

3|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Just make sure you pick a good corner, where there is a lot of drive-by traffic. You should do very well.

1|0
    1|0
  • That's gonna need a bra. If it was a little tighter fitting and hugged your body a bit more you could get away with no bra, but it looks to me that right now you would need one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats a lot and risky. Where are you going to that you need to wear that kind of dress?

2|0
    0|0
  • You're gonna need some nipple tape.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're rocking that dress, and it'll be fine the way you're wearing it. Use pasties :)

0|0
    2|0
  • would bang.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG! Do you feel comfortable with that?

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Here's to hoping for a windy day. That's hot.

0|0
    3|0
  • If you're an attention seeker and you want people to stare yes. If you have morals and self respect no

0|0
    0|0
  • To a club, sure, to a formal dinner, no

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know where you are wearing it but I think a bra would be better. It's awfully revealing which maybe good or bad depending where you're wearing It

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• OMG if you're the one in the pic just wear it like that, no bra, no nothing. You'll look amazing at the event. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol well I got away with not wearing a bra in my pic, but I'm wearing a sundress lol. You're more on this level:

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...skirt_blows_up).jpg

Is there anyway you can get it fitted somewhere right quick? They can tighten it around your boob area. Or possibly, wear a red bra?

1|0
    0|0
  • nice dress lol.. i think nipple covers will work

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, just tape it to your boobs so you don't fall out =P

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely wear nipple covers of some kind... but i think you could pull it off with a bra

1|0
    0|0
  • or you can tap your boobs

1|0
    0|0