Is it okay for a girl to dress and act more like a guy?

For as long as I can remember, I like to wear boys clothes rather than girls clothes. I dislike wearing girls clothes, but every know and then my boy/f begs me to dress in a skirt or dress. I feel completely uncomfortable in them. Is this bad? Or is it just something with some girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Always be yourself no matter what, please don't change for anyone. Your special the way you are and how you dress. You surly do not need to be more girly to be fashionable. If your Boyfriend needs you to be in a dress or skirt to find you attrative, he's not worth keeping. Your Boyfriend should love you the way you are. If he's dating you now, he likes you for your personality and beauty. if he begs you to wear something a little girly, I suggest something tom boyish but a little more girl. Like a jean skirt with leggings, and for a top a baseball shirt with a vest? But girl jeans and cut them into shorts. Mix and match a little bit, and have fun with it. Be yourself! Hope this message helps.

What Guys Said 3

• It's your clothes. Wear what you want.

• Wear what you want as long as you don't start to wear Y-fronts. LOL

• It's okay if you want to do that but don't expect it to be attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• well no offense bt its not normal for girls to feel uncomfortable in girl clothes however since you been acustom to your guy clothes then yeah its normal. you should how ever stay in between it pleases you by giving you comfort nd it also pleases your boyfriend because he obviously wants to see you in something sexy lol

• I know he wants me to wear sexier clothing, but the more revealing or tighter they are, the more nervous and uncomfortable I feel. When we go to the stores, he'll go thru the clothes and hold up some frilly tight top and want me to try it on. it makes uncomfortable out the max about it.

• I totally understand guys have this illusion of what they want the perfect girl to look like nd sometimes try to push it on their gfs.. that's why I think you should keep it cute but comfy cute enought that he notices but comfortable for you.. maybe some jeans not too tight nd a shirt with an open neck or somethin.. compromise :D but do it as long as far as you can go don't put yourself in a position you don't wanna be in

• ya that's when guys will all want to be friends with you but none of them will ever see you as a possible gf!