How many girls or guys here style ur hair? (school)?

Hey I was just wondering how many of here curl, straighten or any other style ur hair to everyday school? I like it natural so I don't do anything but my friends do.

all ur answers were gr8!! but I had to choose a most helpful so I chose RandomStudent 's opinion as his answer matches mine.
:-) thanks for the response!

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair just kinda forms the way I want it to after I shower, no need for combing, styling, or anything like that.

What Guys Said 6

• I throw a tiny speck of styling product in my hair just so it isn't flat and sticking to my head. Takes about 20 seconds.
    Then 10-15 minutes on the beard :l

• I do but I have long hair for a dude, it's down to just above my shoulders. It used to he halfway down my back lol. I usually keep it natural which is slightly curly and just put like a little product in it to hold it in place and not frizz.

• Hahahaha when you got a beard made of kevlar, whats a guy to do, it takes that long xD @rthomas43
    Yeah I do, not all the time though. Sometimes it just looks good as is, and I ain't a fussy guy as long as it looks decent, it's fine by me :)

• Nothing more than a brush so it doesn't look trampy for me haha

• My sister does

• My hair doesn't style lol! It doesn't brush, comb or anything.

What Girls Said 5

• i pree much always straighten my hair for school! i got natural curly hair but when i say curly its like ringlets -.-

• It really depends on how much time i have or on my mood. Sometimes i go there with wet hair (right out the shower), other times i have a high ponytail, a messy bun or braids.

• I just shower, Brush it and I'm on my way. :D

• I usually don't but if it's a special occasion I might.

• I usually curl it with a wand, or do big barrel waves