What do guys like girls to wear?

i just wanted to know what guys like girls to wear. i see a lot of girls wearing shorts, belly tops things like that. i on the other hand just wear things like jeans converse trainers :) T-shirts some times skinny jeans dolly shoes i have a bit of a girly side ;) but what do guys like. do you prefer girls in tight things with make up or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans or skirt. Prefer flats to heels. I know converse are really popular, but I'm not a big fan, my girlfriend has them in about three different colours though :p

Don't like fake tan, tons of makeup and overly styled hair- I prefer a more natural look, but some subtle makeup can look good. Don't like big false lashes and nails, girls can have short nails for all I care. Maybe it's more about what I don't like than what I do? :p

• all i can say is i am shocked about u not being in to converse!! thats madness :P but i will let you of thanks for ur help

• its just crazy talk madness why or how can u not like them :)

• spot on nice fitting jeans just look so real and is quite a rare look! i totally agree

What Guys Said 8

• well something that makes her look sexy, but also I think she should wear something that she's comfortable in

• 1|0
  • Guys don't care what you wear. It's what is under your clothes that count ;)

But of course, having good fitting, flattering clothes creates a better illusion and accentuate your body. So guys will find that attractive, but its more about your body not so much the clothes. Guys don't care about how well put together your outfit looks, how the clothes/patterns match up etc.

• Something that is not too revealing but not too covering. As long as it combines and is clean, I'm good.

• Jeans and a tank top.

Yoga pants are always awesome.

Sundress and cowboy boots.

• Thigh highs, t shirts, tank tops, summer dresses, and for some reason, snap back caps and beanies. Or nothing. Always down for nothing.

• It doesn't matter, the guy that likes you, will like you no matter what you wear

• I say who cares wear what ever you feel comfortable in and boys will see you for you

What Girls Said 3