Willing: Breast lift (I'm 36 D, but they don't sit high enough)
Brazilian butt lift.(My behind is non existent)
Calf implants (weight gain, exercise doesn't help)
UNwilling: Breast implants (they ALWAYS look fake and ugly bare)
ANYTHING to my face
Botox (I like my expressions, Courtney Cox looks AWFUL)
Most Helpful Girl
Surgeries I'd definitely consider:
1. Breast implants. I'm have small boobs, 34A :( I'd like to go just to a full B cup or maybe C cup. I'm very petite, so I think B cups would look nice. (I actually might get them in the future, I'm still debating.)
2. Maybe a nose job because my nose is a little big.
3. If somehow there was a surgery for feet, make them less wide. I have small, fat feet. Everything from my hips and below is fat and plump/thick. So if I could make my feet less wide, it would be awesome. I wear a ladies 5 or 6, but 7 if it doesn't come in the wide version. :/
Surgeries I'd never get:
1. Botox, I love to laugh and can't imagine how horrible it'd be to have limited face mobility.
2. Butt implants. I have a big enough booty. So I don't wanna overdue what I have and look ridiculous like Nicki Minaj.
3. Liposuction. I'm actually trying to get fatter lol I have big hips and thighs, so I'd like to look balanced by having more weigh/fat on my upper half, to look more of hourglass figure.0