WHAT are the top 3 qualities a girl looks for in a potential boyfriend?

What 3 qualities attract a girl to a guy and makes the girl look at him as a potential bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) he seems caring and plannin for serious stuff... not only sex

2) he makes her feel that she is top priority ( and here she is supposed to give him the space he needs..so all you need just to give her the feeling )

3) he is always there for her , not matter what ...makin her feel beautiful and the best woman alive

• I try to do this for my girl every time we talk and she absolutely loves it

• I can't agree with items 2 and 3. That's called treating her like a queen. The only girls I did such to considered me as a puppy dog and wimp. Soon they took advantage and treated me like a carpet. Now non of you girls are ever going to get such treatment from me. You all will have to earn and prove you're worth such treatment before I will even consider numbers 2 and 3.

What Girls Said 14

• 1. He has to make me laugh - even if I'm the only one who gets his jokes, he has to make me smile and be able to laugh at himself as well. A great sense of humor is KEY

2. He has to be openminded. He shouldn't be really conservative. Nice, open-to-opinion guy is awesome. I don't like 'know it all's and people who are 'it's my way or the highway'

3. He has to be my friend. I don't want to just be some hot piece of ass to him and I don't want him to think I can't hang with his buddies because I'm his gf. We have to be able to just play a game of pool one day and then have a romantic evening the next. I can't constantly stay in a 'couple' mode. I have to feel comfortable around him, be able to talk with him about anything, and trust him - all good friendship qualities.

• Personality/chemistry-We HAVE to get along, enjoy each others company, like each other in general, hopefully friends, have personalities that work together.

Common interests/goals-Have common interests so you aren't totally bored by each others great date ideas, having goals in general- It shows the guy has a little passion.

Self-esteem-Be yourself, don't be cocky, be nice and polite, but DON'T let people walk all over you, don't sweat the small stuff and don't stress about things to much in my presence, You have to look like you got everything together!

Hope this helps!

• Ok 3 is kinda hard to pick but if its only 3 then its gotta be these:

1. Funny/Good sense of humour- He's got to be able to make me laugh or at least find things funny and be someone that your able to have a good time and have a laugh with.

2.Good looking- Ok it might seem kind of shallow saying good looking but I think its true, people do judge people on looks and when you first meet someone it is generally their looks that get you. I don't meen they have to be the hottest guy ever but they need to have something about them that catches my eye. For example, their eyes, hair, smile, build, face, anyone of those is perfect to catch my eye.

3.Trustworthy- Trust is a must for me. I think a relationship is built on trust and a guy has to be able to keep and secret and you have to be able to trust him especially if you want to move on in a relationship a guy definately has to be trustworthy.

• - He needs to be able to make her laugh! (big one!)

- Should be able to hold a convo about what's going on in the world

- Be there for her and believe in her!

• I think that it's important to have a connection of course...being able to communicate..of course confidence and humor is very important in a guy and just being who he is.. and girls LOVE romantic guys! :)

• 1.) Great Personality- He has to be able to make me laugh and has to be fun to be around.

2.) Eyes- Now I am now really picky on eye color, but I love a guy who has depth to his eyes, the kind where you can get lost in them.

3.) Trustworthy- I would never go for a guy who I didn't think or know I could trust.

• Hes nice to me and other people

Understands me and doesn't judge to harshly- so openminded

Nice eyes =]

• depends on the girl really

-funny/good sense of humor

-loyal and trustworthy. don't go cheating

-confidence. very hot

• 1. RESPECT! I can't stress this enough.

2. trustworthy

3. sense of humor/doesn't take things too seriously...

• 1.Makes me laugh

2.Looks into my eyes and I get butterflies

3.Likes to talk for ages

• i agree,

1. connection, more than just physical

2. caring, truthful, selfless and compassionate towards you

3. good personality that meshes with yours; a sense of humor

• It depends on the girl, but mine are a having sense of humor, being able to trust him, and feeling secure with him.

• it all depends on the girl.

now if it were me id say :

good connection, you have things in common.

fun outgoing personality

romantic and spontanous

• 1)TRUST. <---very importent.

2)Respect.

3) SENCE OF HUMOR!

What Guys Said 1

• well...I'd have to say, a nice smile and a tight ass... And be really nasty in bed. Like art,

charlie chaplin and Willow. Be able to whistle the Godfather theme in C# minor...knows who klee is...drinks cosmopolitans, and likes french marzipan...you know the frutie kind...like me

oh wait, that's more than 3