Should I wear a wig more often?

Wig:
http://i60.tinypic.com/1ghpp4.png

No wig:
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3127768&s=8#.VBuZXfldUio

Sorry for being in full-on cosplay in the second one. xD

• Wig
  • No wig

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no preference either way, BUT WERE YOU COSPLAYING RICK FROM THE WALKING DEAD?

• YES I WAS.

• Thanks! It's a homemade, unfinished cosplay. xD I've got a Lori cosplay, too, and a Governor, and a Negan, from the comic series. It's taking WAAAAY too long to get here! DX

• Omg I wish I had the creativeness to pull of cosplays like that I am Super impressed, also by the way with the wig or no wig you can definitely pull off both looks for sure.

What Guys Said 4

• That wig looks cool. But you should go whichever way you like more. Whichever way you feel better in. Your choice.

• Whatever it is u have on ur profile suits u !
    The no wig I can't tell or say much, what about a natural pic?

• Long hair suits you.

• Look better with wig on.. trying growing hair out.

What Girls Said 2

• You look nice either way...
    But it depends on the quality of the wig. (can't really tell from that picture)
    t's one thing to wear a wig when no one knows it's a wig and when you're wearing it and it stands out so much people can't hear what you're saying or concentrate on anything you do... they just stare at the wig and ask themselves "why?"... O. o

• To tell if a wig is cute or not I would need to see the top of the wig where the part is.