21st bday is in 16 days and I don't know what to wear!!?

Okay so I have some really cute grey leggings and some cute white boots. I have a pink dress and purple and white dress and a all white dress. All of them look good with the leggings and boots but I'm still torn. I'm not sure how to upload pics...

Most Helpful Guy

• Pink and grey are cuter together to me than purple and grey. I think you should go with the pink dress. The white one would be too much white I think. (:

What Guys Said 1

• Well what are your plans for the night, without any other information I say wear something sexy that shows cleavage so you can get possible free drinks fro men

• Lol I'm just gonna go to a couple bars. One near me has 25 cent shots when its your birthday. I'm not into showing my clevage haha.

• well show a little bit and you'll get drinks im not talking flashing them. Im talking outline of your breasts if you show that you will get guys to buy you drinks

What Girls Said 0