Guys, What is Your Favorite Color on a Woman? Girls, What is Your Favorite Color on a Man?

Title says it all :) and if you want, what is your least favorite color on someone of the opposite sex?

0|1
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like dark blue or green on man. And black has special place in my heart. Least color, I don't really know. For me I don't think men should not wear shiny colors. If he likes to wear , and suits on him so why not? I like any color on him, as long as he is happy with it.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like pink on girls.

2|1
    0|0
  • Boy like the true colors ( the colors of the rainbow) on girl, where they look sensitive in these colors and clear

1|0
    0|0
  • Bright colors, like pink, white, yellow. However I do enjoy the little black dress on a woman.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like whatever looks best on em.

I myself wear navy, dark forest greens, maroon or dark reds, black, white, grey, dark blue, brown and the cream color as these colors can interchange and look good together easily. I also wear various Irish flat caps in dark brown and black or dark green sometimes navy. I have a black formal jacket and pants that look nice as well as a proper vintage brown and grey three piece suit I usually wear a matching fedora with my suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like pretty much anything, really.

Green is my favorite color so I really like to see that on the girl I'm with, I also like dark red, turquoise, yellow, black, white (I especially like plain white cotton t-shirts for some reason).

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue or red.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red is always a nice one

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Black and grey.

Least favorite are neon colors xD lol
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../iz0qgw.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dark colors on guys. Navy or grey looks great on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark blue or dark green. I have no idea why.
    Least favorite: Yellow, baby-pink and orange.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like dark blue on my boyfriend, as well as black and possibly red too. My least favourite colour on the opposite sex is probably yellow or green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black, army green and red. ^.^
    So beautiful on men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or grey on a guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey and red

0|0
    0|0
  • White tshirt and jeans!

(I guess I should just say white)

0|1
    0|0
    • nice and simple :)

• That's why I love it, if they've got the body for it it works great.

• It really depends on his skin tone to be honest.

0|0
    0|0