Thongs do women like them?

Do women like wearing thongs and does it turn your man on to see you in it

And I'm a gay man just want to know what to wear he says he would like me in women undearwear just want to look sexy for him

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they're more comfortable than regular underwear

• Is there a type of thong you like more so I know what to get and does it make you feel sexy in them

• VS has some good underwear, I've bought mine from department stores and chains

• Thanks for all your help going to by gstring

What Girls Said 7

• I like thongs mainly for the practicality and aesthetics. They are good for if you don't want panty lines on a tight skirt or pants and they are good because they look sexy and my bf loves them, but I wouldn't wear them for comfort as they are definitely less comfortable than normal briefs for example.

• I'm looking for mainly sexy I'm going to have Anel sex so uncomfortable don't care what kind of thongs do you wear

• I don't really like them. I prefer cheekies, because they at least provide a little more coverage.
    My bf is weird because he doesn't really like thongs or g strings. He prefers boy short panties. He likes a little "mystery" sometimes. And he says the boy short panties are so sexy to him.

• Thanks do cheekies feel sexy on you that's what I'm manly looking for is to feel sexy

• Is there a brand you like more I want to feel sexy for my man

• I just go to Victoria Secrets. You'll definitely find some cute ones there. They have lingerie and for everday use. Even the everday ones give you a nice little boost of confidence :)

• I hate regular underwear, so I especially hate thongs

• No, I hate them , they're terribly uncomfortable

• I hate thongs but I'm 100% sure thongs turn them on...

• I HATE them. I prefer lacy boy-shorts. Those are most comfortable to me

• Simple answer Yes and Yes.

They are not always the most comfiest. Unless you get a really nice pair and men love them.

Just make sure you are doing your squats :)

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer my woman to wear no type of undies