Women: what is your bra size?

And do you like your size or wish you were bigger/smaller, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a 32DD - I like the size I am

What Girls Said 30

• Yeah okay. This isn't creepy.

olivethepeople.com/.../ceelo-laugh.gif

I'm fine with my boobs.

• who needs a bra when they have no boobs? I would like some though.

• i love my size:) 32D

• 34A. :,(
    I would definitely like bigger. I'm still deciding as to whether or not get breast implants. I probably will by the time I'm 30. Just to like a full B cup or maybe C cup. I'm petite, so I think Bs would look nice on me. Thankfully there's surgeons to fix what nature lacks! Haha :)

• I'm sure your body is beautiful. If you do choose surgery, do your homework. There are plenty of "Cracker Jacks" out there who call themselves plastic surgeons, when really they only took a seminar type of course and got a certificate, not a Degree from a reputable college. Just be careful. Ok. Woman to woman, you shouldn't feel like you have to change your body with surgery to feel beautiful.

• @funny_strange_man not to me. But I'm not gonna get surgery. Why put new headlights on a lemon car? Waste of time and money lol

• You probably are way more beautiful than you think you are

• Shouldn't be asking women this lool

• 32A, small, sporty and my boyfriend loves them! Have to do really weird contortions and a push-up bra to get cleavage! Ha Ha!! =D. I could fill out a little in the next couple of years, I don't I'm happy with what I have.

• Small, my boyfriend loves them and they're cute because I'm so little so whatever, its all good👍

• 32 B, I gained weight and 32 B bras seem impossible to find in the store. I just wear 34 B and adjust the straps really tight and it works.
    I shouldn't complain though since my best friend is an H and has a lot of self esteem issues and it hurts her back.

• 32B. I would choose a D cup if I was choosing, but I like my size just fine. It's nice to not need a bra.

• I do not think men should be asking women the size of their boobs

• i am a 34 C i wish i was a D :)

• Size A. Of course I want them bigger. To a B

• I'm a 30E and I wish they where smaller

• I'm 34 C I had a friend who was 38 G I didn't even know that existed but she had her bras personally made it was really bad

• 34A
    not really. my boyfriend likes them and that's all that matters honestly.

• 34A... T_T

• 36DDD Natural. And no, I'm happy with my body.

• Sorry. Yes, I do like my size. No, I don't wish I was bigger or smaller. I like my body the way it is.

• 34DD, I hate it. I want smaller breast.

• WHy do you hate them? back pain?

• They're too big. I have to buy big button up shirts and get them tailored to fit.

• They were a 34c four months ago, then they grew to a 34dd. I like the new size and finally having some cleavage.

• 85 B in cm and I want them Kardashian big :)

• 36C. I wish I was a 32C or 32D

• 36f :P and im 18.. so a bit big:P

• 34 D. i like them and so do the guys ;)

• 38DDD, wish they were smaller

• Wow. That actually sounds painful

• 30B... Sometimes 30A, when I lose weight.

I used to wish that they were bigger... Like a C, maybe...

But now I am okay, with the size. Comfortable with what I have.

• Why are you wondering?

I'm a 38B. I'm happy with them. They are the perfect size so they don't get in the way, and I can still look like I have some boobs If I wear the right bra

• 38C, totally fine with them

• 38D. pretty happy with it although im short lol

• 38DDD
    Natural

• 32B. I'm a pretty tiny girl so any bigger and it would just look disproportionate. I like them the way they are; they don't bother me when I'm exercising, plus they'll stay perky as I get older :D

What Guys Said 5

• I can tell you the size of my Johnson is you want. Pervert

• Been asked before. Search questions before asking them.

• I'm actually surprised girls answered this. Lame perv attempt

• Just gonna chill here for a bit lol

• my wife is a 40D and ex gf is a 48 DD and one girl know is a 54 FFF and all three wear no bra