That's me in the video. Do you think I'm ugly or handsome?

'm wondering about the opinions of foreigner. Turkish girls love blond men so i think I'm not attractive for turkish girls :D
thank you in advance for your answers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ3-CPqsXo

im 21 years old

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I think you're good looking, you're not those crazy abercrombie super hot hunks though, but thats ok! Its extremely rare to be that hot. you'd look younger if you shaved your chin, but overall the style looks good on you. :)

• I think your good looking. Maybe clean up facial hair a little , but yes good looking. Why go for what everyone likes... That's boring

• You're good-looking c: I just don't like the beard.

PS I know dat pain bro, most Polish guys prefer fair-skinned blonde waifs to tall brunettes.

• You are handsome :)

• I think you're good looking

• You're good looking like everyone says. You look like a young Wolverine haha. The beard is cool. Keep it.

• Very good looking, great hair ;)

• Why post anonymous, then post a video of yourself... But on another note-- fairly attractive.

• The real question is who care about what some Turkish women think when you got a cute face?

Duh.

• not my type

• thank you for comment :)

What Guys Said 2

• I would definitely have sex with you again.

• you good looking but you look young and green u might try to loose the goatee. r u singing to yourself? i muted the sound

• not green its smooke captain black

• ty for comment :)