Prettier with or without makeup?

or ugly either way or equally as pretty both ways? yeah i'm being THAT girl, sue me.

without: http://imgur.com/9d6FtJd

with: http://imgur.com/TekSKvJ

... this is literally not a weight question so bugger off with comments about "clearly you're fat cause you don't show your whole body" etc etc

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine in both. You can pull off the no makeup, that's something a lot of women can not do.

What Guys Said 10

• Look pretty with makeup on, it's not much different from without. Although I suppose I notice the eyes stand out more when with.

• thanks for the input! kind of feel the same, about eyes standing out more. that could be because that's the only makeup i wear though, is eye makeup.

• Yeah eye makeup looks great, nice job!

• I think you're prettier without makeup. The natural skin colors fit better with the rest of your look.

• With makeup, but not by much. You're very attractive.

• With makeup, you look 13 years older! So I guess that's more professional. But I sure wouldn't use that to attract people of my own age, heh.

• 13 years :o wha

• oh man :/

• That's okay, I always preferred no-makeup personally.

Usually when I look at someone in makeup and try to assess how attractive they are, I imagine them without makeup to tell. :p

• For special occasions, perhaps look nr 2. It looks a but more "classy".
    But nr 1 is fine as well. It's "just you" and it really looks nice. For one simple reason: the nice smile is there and that attracts people.

• Without for me, but I've always favoured a (completely) natural look.

• appreciate the input! :)

• no real difference. you can go outside without, wouldn't bother any guy and use makeup for a special occasion. if you wear it everyday it's not going to be something special ;) I can't really see a change when not using make up but I tell you, taking care of how your hair looks and how you clothe yourself is more what we guys see (at least I do)

• Your very pretty with/ without make up rate you 10:)) XD

• Prettier with makeup

• Hard to say because the makeup is not the most important difference in those two pictures.

• ... whats the most important difference?

• I was going to say lighting but as I look at the again I don't see that much of a difference. You look beautiful in both.

• oh thanks!

What Girls Said 12

• You have gorgeous eyes! You look amazing without. Frankly, I wouldn't even bother with makeup if I looked like you lol.

• It's hard to come up with an honest assessment since the pictures use different lighting. That said, I don't see much difference. You have nice skin.

• I must be blind... I see no difference. Either the lighting is just super bright in the second or its the makeup that made you lighter :

• the lighting is super bright in the second one, because i don't wear face makeup. i just wear eye makeup. which i'm not wearing in the first picture, as you can see. there's a "thick" line of eyeliner in the second photo on my upper eyelid and nothing in the first photo...

• I see it a bit but you still look pretty much the same. You don't even need makeup! Stop putting stuff that don't belong there woman!

• yes, ma'am! :o

• You know what - you look a bit more radiant with makeup on - and you're obviously using it beautifully because that's what makeup is for, but without makeup you look beautiful too. ^-^
    Good for you!

• Definitely without! You have nice skin, so makeup isn't in any way necessary anyway. If anything, I'd say mascara would be a nice addition because it allows you to keep that beautiful natural look, all while making your eyes stand out :).

• oh, thanks! yeah a lot of times if i have to wake up early or if my eyes are being super sensitive i'll usually just put on some mascara. thanks for the input!

• Without! Don't waste your money on make up.

• You look pretty both ways but I think most women look better in some make up to flatter our best features :)

• Both look good in my opinion :) As long as you don't go overboard with the makeup its fine

• First I have to say I love your hair color. And you look better without makeup, your skin is really nice you shouldn't put makeup on cause it will eventually damage it. Again you look gorgeous without makeup so don't bother with it.

• Both, ur makeup is simple , and thats nice, cuz u look like YOU not like fale people

• i think with makeup

• I think without.