How to look better than Shakira ?

How do I look better than shakira? How do I look super hot like whoahh!wow! What do I need to do to look like that but better than shakira ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sense an urgency in your tone, that leaves me concerned as to whether you may have set an unrealistic goal for youself, in choosing Shakira as a benchmark of beauty. Several other users have already offered you good advice as to how you might achieve your goal. I suggest you take their advice, and see how your effort goes. Bear in mind, if things don't work out, you can always select a different celebrity to emulate, and possibly better in this regard. You might do well to start with someone who offers less of a challenge, and work your way up. Perhaps...Rosie O'Donnell?

What Guys Said 1

• Genetics.

Seriously, why would you rather try to look or be like anyone other than yourself?

What Girls Said 5

• okay shakira is hot in her own way, why try to be hotter than her? just be you type of hot: fit, healthy and confident. Don't try to compare yourself to someone who works out and bellydances like 20 hours day to have that body., and is probably on a strict diet every time she has to been seen out in public...thats silly...

• there are a lot of women who look better than shakira. take good care of yourself, your skin, your hair, your weight, etc. a man appreciates that you can groom yourself. but most importantly, be yourself and be comfortable under your own skin.

• I dunno... Google her pictures and try your best to replicate her style? What's so good about Shakira anyway? I don't think she's that good looking to be honest.

• some serious working out and eating right.

and shakira's a natural beauty, so don't try to over do it.

its like, effortlessly sexy, be yourself, don't over do it, and excercise.

• work out, eat right, makeup, do your hair, buy nice clothes