What do you of kaley couco's new hair?

What do you think of her new hair?
data1.ibtimes.co.in/.../kaley-cuoco-sweeting.jpg

• I like it
  • I dont like it
  • Is that miley cyrus?

Most Helpful Girl

• its so ugly on her and unflattering. she now looks like a 46 year old middle America soccer mom

What Girls Said 5

• I have seen her in "8 Simple Rules" and loved her long blond hair, flowing and fabulous.
    However, for whatever reason for the season, she cut it, and unless she decides to go with Extensions while waiting for it to grow back, she now has to suffer through some criticism and comments.
    My only say so is: She looks like a younger version of Sharon Stone from "Basic Instinct."
    Rule of thumb is "Why fix what doesn't need to be fixed?
    Good luck, Kaley. xx

• It looks okay, but I think she looks way better with long hair.

• She looks sexy.

• I like her longer blonde hair better, but it's her hair, so it's her choice.

• I love it! She is beautiful.

What Guys Said 12

• Never liked that type of cut. Sorry, I am long hair type of guy. Have to wait and see.

• I prefer her with long her, she was way more beautiful. She's still gorgeous, but with long hair it was much better.

• I don't see the good in it. Doesn't fit her.

• I saw her naked in one of the fappenings folder just now... I was like "WOW"!

• Terrible. She went from a 10 to a 4. I guarantee ratings plummet this season.

• Definitely mom hair now lol. I thought she had it shaved on the sides, but she doesn't, looks ok, not the best, not the worst, but ok

• I do not like it at all.

• It's alright. I prefer it the way she had it in the first couple of seasons of Big Bang Theory.

• Ew. i actually don't find her attractive anymore. Nobody looks good in short hair

• i am more interested in what shampoo she uses

• Awul. Every girl looks worse with short hair.

If a girl still looks hot with short hair, you know she's actually hot. But that hot girl will still look far less hot than with long hair.

• Would you wait for a girl if she said she is growing out her hair?

• No way, I never liked short hair (on girls)...