Guys Only (and beard experts) please help!!!?

How long do you think it took Ewan to grow this beard? And once I reach this length of growth, how should I maintain it?www.esquire.com/.../...-2013-ewan-mcgregor-374.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 7 - 10 days. Easiest way to keep it groomed is an electric beard trimmer. You can get them at any pharmacy. Or Wal-Mart etc. They start at about $15. If you get one. Get one with as many combs/attachments that you can afford. Usually around $40. Here are some samples from Amazon

www.amazon.com/.../ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_11

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• That looks like a 5 day stubble. He used an electric razor to shave hair on the cheeks and neck, and probably used a straight razor for finishing touches.

• I refer you to resident bearded man.
    @beastman88

• his mustache looks a bit thinner but his beard is maybe 1.5- 2 weeks maybe.

• Hair growth is different from guy to guy, I can grow a full beard in less than 2 weeks while my friend will only grow whiskers in that time, just depends on your geans. As for grooming, is not hard man, they sell trimmers and beard kits everywhere now is up to you to put in the time to keep it nice. =:3

• 10 days, and you would need to get it groomed every 2-3 weeks, and I am speaking from experience.