Anyone else excited for the high waisted shorts trend to end?

Yes, some people can work them, but most of the time I think they look hideous. I have tried them on before and they look awful. What is your opinion on high waisted shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have one pair and I can't fit in them without looking like a hideous cow u have to be a twig to wear them 😒 I'm not fat but like shit I wish I had the confidence these girls that wear them do that I mean should stop it cause just no I just don't understand...

What Guys Said 3

• I love them on women specially if they wear them with ballerina flats, don't care about your body type I think is a great look over all =:D

• I think they look fine especially on beaches and fairs provided one has the legs and oomph to carry them off

• I'm a guy. I don't think they look good.. I prefer low rise pants/shorts on em.. shows off their stuff more lol

What Girls Said 5

• I think people should be allowed to wear whatever the fuck they want to, and it shouldn't be anyone else's business but theirs.

• I am not a fan of them, I have no idea why that look came back into style, but to each their own i suppose. I will be happy when that trend comes to an end

• Lol I see what you're saying. I'm not a fan of high waisted anything. Except high waisted skirts with a nice blouse tucked in, I find that sexy and classy.
    But I know I can't pull off high waisted anything cuz I'm short and petite. It just looks awkward on me lol Some girls do look really nice. I don't really mind the trend, I'm indifferent.

• Do you hate it because it doesn't look good on you?

• I think theyre really nice on the right body of course