Men what do you classify yourself as? Women which of these do you prefer?

• Prep/Frat Boy/Nerd/Businessman
  • Biker/Musician/Skater
  • Cowboy/Hunter
  • Jock/Surfer
  • Some of All
I prefer a cowboy! Its even better if he's good at playing guitar!! Not into the singing though.

www.twodaymag.com/images/uploads/cowboy_1.jpg

I also like my skaterboys!! But with cargos over skinniez :)

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...9bc69a3f9cbb.jpg

Must love surfers!!

www.surfingart.com.au/.../...uple-sunset-photo.jpg

And omg A Biker!!

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
How'd I forget the everyday Average Joe!! Sexiest of them all :D

www.esquire.com/.../esq-jeans-t-shirt-0411-lg.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. I'm a nerd, but I skate too, I also lift and play sports..

• Holy Guacamole!! thats Hot!!

• Well... Only if it worked lol

What Guys Said 43

• I think we need to reclassify what the "Nerd" is. Looks like the "Biker's" girlfriend was having a fetish for Nerds at the time. If that's how secretly all Nerds dress, then say it ain't so.

LF>Plain/Can't dress him/her on self properly/Puts on anything in sight

Guess i'll go with the Preppy/Nerd/Biz

• damit im the biker and the businessman and the hunter and the jock and the nerd

• Yay :D All for One & One for All

• I'm neither of these styles, at least I don't think so. I have worn boardshorts to the beach. I have a motorcycle license but not the look. Definitely not a nerd, jock, cowboy, musician and a very strong NO on the prep. Hunter perhaps in my military uniform I guess. I don't have a distinct style, more of a chameleon to the situation. Whatever it is I make it look good and rock it with self-confidence.

• Thats what I'm talkin bou!! Be your own style :D

• 0|0
  • I'm a prep or businessman. Wearing that makes me feel more mature and a real adult. Plus, I'm majoring in business.

• Lol I'm majoring in Business too. But I'm sooooo far from professional. I keep it casual and tomboyish :-)

• dang i didn't notice the a little bit of all!!!

• THE DAD:
    Cargo shorts and Piquet-shirt.

• Cargo shorts is so hot lol!! Some people just wear cargo shorts, but in my town a lot of skaters wear them too.

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../199560_980.jpg

I prefer my skaterboy to wear cargos over skinniez any day though

• Cross between, Cowboy, buisnessman, nerd & prep xD

• A mix of a prep, nerd, musician, and businessman... and when there's no real occasion or reason to dress up, I dress like the everyday average joe. :D

• i'm a cowboy i like getting piggyback rides from girls LOL

• i'm a straight version of the village people. ladies go easy. i'll get to all of you.

• I'm the nerd, although I look more like the skater...
    Not sure how that "nerd" in the pic manages to both look completely ridiculous and kinda hot, lol! o__O

• Businessman, hunter, and musician. I play guitar, I have a lot of dress shirts/dress clothes, and I grow out a beard here and there and getting into hunting

• Lol Niice. Im not too big on beards but I'm sure u can rock it!!

• Its more for the winter months, gotta keep my face warm ;)

• I like the frat boy it's more of my thing

• Are you in a fraternity tho? If so, What fraternity you reppin? The pretty boys of Kappa league? Omega Q-dawgs? Alpha? Sigma? Beta?

• I dont rep no sorority lol. Im not the party type

• Hey can you tell me your name on here so we can talk not just take through post lol😃

• Well, they all look like they've never done a day of anything I'd call real work in their entire lives, so. . . none of them.

• None, they all look like bellends.

• I don't believe in "classifying" myself.

• You're right, people shouldnt. I was just trying to get a convo going on here. I was bored

• Uh, none? I like blue jeans or khaki cargo pants, with either a henley or a decent t-shirt. (hate the oens that have logos or stuff on them.) In other words, I try to dress like Nathan Drake.

• Everyday Joe with a mix of jock and skater and I agree with cargo pants but I have a twist to my fashion, I like to wear ballet flats, leather plain black, grey or brown colors, don't get me wrong I love my basket ball shoes and canvas as well.=:3

• I just wear plaid shirts, tshirts, jeans, Nike, and a ball cap most of the time lol. So which one am I?

• I'm definite the average Joe, lol except I often go shirtless ;)

• Wow I know they call old women who look good Milfs, but what do they call good lookin old men? You gotta pack going on there lol.

• Grateful? lol. so thank you miss anonymous. Umm... My profile isn't private ;)

• I am really none of these.

• Cross breed of Hunter, jock, and nerd, lol.

• Dang that sounds incredibly hot

• Lol, Hunter because I'm outdoorsy and I actually do hunt and a survivalist. Jock because I'm competitive and love sports physical activity and nerd because I also like to relax and read, look at current events, good with computers and electronics also love history! :D

• Dang u have great reasons behind each preference :-)

• Prep/frat, nerd, and business.

• None of them

• Well what do you dress like? Tegular tshirt and jeans kinda guy? Thats cute too

• Jeans and tees and sneakers, and also a ball cap most of the time.

• Thats just as hot! I included something like that in the update above

• Mix between nerd, cowboy, and musician.

• Prep/nerd/businessman

• Lol you didn't have to choose all three. I just put them in the same box cause I could add anymore boxes. So which one of those three are you?

• Prep is probably the closest

• Mix of biker and cowboy. We used to have a horse, didn't ride it much though. : /

• Lol u don't needa horse to be a Cowboy :D

• Jock/Businessman

funny, how the jock one of the few that has his shirt on.

• Surfer/biker/jock mixture

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 19

• Damn that cowboy. Alas, I am dating the athlete. But we're working on turning him into a cowboy ;)

He's a mix of the athlete, the musician, the nerd, and the prep, I guess. And eventually I suppose we'll add businessman to the mix because he's going to be a lawyer.

• Damn, I'd ride that cowboy all the way to hell and back!

My choice would be the musician. Because I'm most compatible with musicians / artists. Never knew a cowboy or a biker. Although the "bad boy" aura definitely gets me going =)

• Well I live in the south. I see boys in cowboy boots on the daily. If only they'd wear a hat to match haha. I'm not too into having a guy sing to me. But if a cowboy can play the guitar, thats hot too!! I also like bikers cause i love when boys have a motorcycle or wear a leatherjacket. I like my skaterboys in beanies & cargos instead of skinniez. And I love all surfers hehehe

• Aw 1 guy downvoted me! Guess he didn't like it that I like "bad boys"?

I'm kinda musical as well so I'm hoping we could "jam" together haha... Anyway, I usually connect better with musicians. Skaters... they let their inner children come out and play... too often for me =) No idea about surfers, but probably similar as skaters. I don't really like the skater style though. I definitely prefer leather jackets and than cargos and beanies... Guess I'm just not at that age anymore...

• Lol thats understandable

• The prep! I love their style its classy and elegant yet casual. They have a great sense of fashion and they're always cute, haha!

• I'm not too big on a guy wearing bowties or skinny jeans though. Maybe those preps who go without the bowtie and skinniez :D

• Yes! I don't like the bow tie with the skinny jeans, it looks tacky, but I like it when they wear layers and a nice tie with some pants, maybe jeans, maybe not, but not skinny jeans. I don't know I think they're cute lol

• Freaking yum! Lol you chose really good pictures hahaah 😆well this will be hard. I like the biker type (because lets hope he does ride a motorbike, that would make two of us!) mixed with prep/nerd and business! Cowboy in the bedroom! Hehe yeee arghhh! *lashes lasso* 🎆

• Lmao!!! I love the cowboy lasso part haha. Maybe even make love on a motorcycle like Kim & Kanye

• Heheh well his only a cowboy if he has his laso in his pocket (wink wink nudge nudge) hehe no not like kim and kanye lol dodgy couple i swear

• Lmao hahah ok

• I prefer the musician. My SO is a musician/jock/nerd, lol.

• I prefer the cowboy, skaterboy, biker, or surfer lol

• I like the sexualized Christian guys, I. e. the boys stumbling into their christian college dorms drunk & jacket smelling like pot & the girl they banged... but they got in before 2am so they'd still be able to make it to New Testament class at 10am.

• I pretty much exclusively date skaters and musicians lol. I'm a musician myself, so it just works out that way.

• Ahhh that is a good match then

• I prefer someone with their own style, who isn't conforming to any of those stereotypes.

• The Prep <3 also the guy you put under nerd - yeah right, "nerd " XD

• Hunter-- so sexy. I love manly man.

• My current crush is into hunting. He gets a but crazy with it tho

• The biker/prep/business man :)

• Nerd, Biker, Musician and Hunter mix.

• Musician. Artistic

• The nerd and the biker, holy shit.
    I'd drool if I saw them irl.

• Lol yea I'd drool over the biker & cowboy. Heck even the Average Joe haha

• Id prefer the nerd.

• Skater
    Jock
    Businessman

• I'm not too into the businessman. However, I would get to take off that suit & tie lol

• Surfer or nerd :)

• I really like the skater and the prep!!! they have that sweet yet serious look!!
    :-)

• I'll take a side order of all please :3