Do guys prefer girls who wear makeup?

I feel as if guys pay attention and are attracted to girls who wear more makeup and ignore the nice girls who have great personalities and have interests besides, shopping, fashion, makeup, and Starbucks. Which I do love fashion, (Mostly Art and Animals) but that's beside the point. Am I wrong? Or am I right?

• Girls who don't wear makeup
    40% (4)35% (6)37% (10)Vote
  • Girls who wear a little makeup- chap-stick and mascara
    60% (6)53% (9)56% (15)Vote
  • Girls who wear a lot of makeup-mascara, blush, bronzer ext...
    0% (0)12% (2)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls that don't wear make up. If you can look good without wearing makeup its a definite plus. Not too many women can pull it off and they (rightfully so) will put on some makeup.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I generally prefer my girl to not wear a ton of makeup. I want to see her naturally beautiful face, and I also kind of think that when people wear a TON of makeup ALL the time that it points to them having a very external appearance-based identity.

I do like some light makeup though as I think it can be cute and feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll know you've found the right man when he thinks you look beautiful with no make up coming right of bed in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're not a major downgrade without makeup then I don't really care. But I'm more of a nail and manicure kinda guy so her nail polish color will have more effect on me than her facial makeup lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put on as much makeup as possible, but make it look natural. So unless you're getting you're makeup done by a professional, don't use a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer little to no makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls natural beauty so I love them with no or little make up =:3

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup does not make you beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Guys sincerely don't notice that stuff or care enough , what looks good looks good and some people need a little bit of make up , some need a lot , but truth be told they don't care as long as you don't look like a clown

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear makeup, just don't look like Divine or have Nike eyebrows!

0|0
    0|0