Hair growing tips for a guy?

I was wanting to grow my hair out a little maybe make it a little longer instead of having it pretty short, any tips to help me grow it in?

Most Helpful Girl

• *Don't wash your hair every day. If you really need to, then at least use a sulfur free shampoo.
    *Eat healthy. Add more fresh fruits, veggies and lean protein into your diet (consume foods rich in vitamins B, C, D, and E, and zinc. Some of these can be found in:
    walnuts, spinach, lentils, beef, pork, lamb, poultry, fish, green leafy vegetables and blueberries.)
    *Massage your scalp for 5-10 minutes every night before you go to bed.
    *Do oil treatment 2 or 3 times a week.
    *Use a wide tooth comb instead of a paddle brush.
    *Avoid using styling products.
    *Take daily supplements of vitamins (including B12, fish oil supplements and Zinc).

What Girls Said 1

• Condition. Don't go for it to long. But conditioning opens up the hair glands and it grows faster.
    Hope that helps! :)

What Guys Said 1

• If you mean you want tips for it to grow faster then their is none, just don't cut it man, everyone grows hair diffrently, my hair is jungle in just 3 weeks where it would take my friend like 2 months to grow it as long as me. Just let nature take is course man =:D