Do you like blue collar or white collar men?

Most Helpful Girl

• White collar. Has nothing to do with money though. I just like educated men.

• So there is no such thing as an educated blue collar man? (just asking)

• No, that's true. I guess in that case I would date a blue collar guy.

What Girls Said 4

• I like white because I grew up in that kind of family but if the guy is nice and treats me right then that's all that matters so I would date a blue collar man!

• I like both...

• blue collar guys are sexy and manlier so I would go with that

• Doesn't matter to me.

What Guys Said 1

• You should know that this applies to any individual differently ;)

Some look better within "blue collar dresses" some better with "white collar dresses"

"Good men" apply to both I think. They need to be "nice and clean" (white collar) but can also grab a hammer and do workstuff - since hey, we're the men, we gotta do all work stuff, right? (based on history).

So I think a good combination of both is perfect ;)

• Yes, but someone in a white collar doesn't pick up a hammer every day

• That's just not what I meant ;)

It's more like to let the women feel that you CAN pick up a hammer if it would be needed .

Though there are various types of women out there. There are some who like to care for a baby (even 30-35yo babies ;)). Some others fit into the SportCheerleader cliche.