GUY & GIRLS What season is better for Fashion?

What season do you like dressing for, buying things in, or just being in?

• Fall
  • Summer
  • Winter
  • Spring
  • undecided

Most Helpful Girl

• Any season is great for fashion. But in terms of various types of clothes, fall wins I think. You have lots of opportunities to wear, jackets in different sizes. And shoes can be, millions type since it is not winter yet. You don't have to worry about coldness. Yeah my guess is fall. I love wearing different kinds in fall.

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of people like fall but for fashion i like summer because girls where tight shorts and dresses/skirts which is very elegant and sexy and girls wearing bikinis also but i also like wearing cargo shorts and bright colors if summer u can wear and it seems u can almost wear anything u want.

• Depends where you live. Summers are great for Bermuda's, flip flops and Floral shirts. Leather jackets and boots work best during fall. Hate the depressing drizzles though especially like the ones in UK.

• Ew Uk weather seems dreary.

• exactly... one week there's bright sunshine and another week there is flooding.
      Call it global warming at his worst.

• I like spring the best

• it doesn't matter, i don't care fashion and its seasons

What Girls Said 6

• I voted Fall, but it's sort-of a tie with Fall and Spring. I personally like my style more then. I like wearing leggings, with some cute boots, and a longer jacket. ^^

• I have a hard time picking between the two too, but I like the colors that come up in the Spring time a bit better ^^ Well sometimes >.>

• Fall!!! Although my favourite season is summer I love fall clothes. I love dressing in my leggings and boots and scarves and sweaters and long shirts with light coats. I am all about the boots and leggings

• Winter!! I love bundling up in layers and warm coats and hats and scarves! I guess I could do this in the fall too though, and fall is beautiful.

• Summer and fall. Why because summer = dresses shorts and tanks and cute sandals love it and then fall because boots boots boots and sweaters. Sweater weather love it.

• Atumn and spring for suuuuure. Winter is too difficult, cold and you don't have the lust. Summer only at night, because during the day you sweat like a pig.

• I prefer Spring weather but I love fall fashion so much more. I love cozy and oversized cardigans and just bundling in some layers with some boots.