Girl who likes wearing suits and ties... what do you think?

I'm a girl who likes wearing suits and ties. I am straight but I have always liked suits and ties. I am 5'2 115 pounds with a thin curvy body type. I never really wear them out anywhere but I am thinking about wearing a suit and tie out somewhere. Any girls here who like wearing ties or suits with ties? Guys, what do you think of girls who wear suits and ties?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a fan of women who dress like that. Yeah. My kind of boss.

• It doesn't really bother me, although I can't say I've seen enough women to know for sure. As long as it isn't the only thing she wears.

• I'd think you were probably a fan of the WNBA and likely played softball in high school.

What Girls Said 4

• If you're not in a performace or on a red carpet or anywhere fancy. It would be weird lol Angelina Jolie (aka one of my soul mates) killed it though.

• Janelle Monae rocks suits and ties. Originality is key.
    hermusicbox.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/monae.jpg

• I think it can be cute! What kind of shirt do you wear underneath the jacket?

• Annie Lennox with a modern twist. Great look.