Jeans won't fit anymore?

So I've been squatting quite a bit latley and my butt has been growing as a result of this - which is great!

But problem is... my jeans don't seem to fit anymore. Apart from constantly buying new jeans, what can I do?

This is what I mean:

http://tinypic.com/r/16atb81/8

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok , ok , you have a nice ass lol

Welcome to our world of keep on outgrowing clothes but you don't want to buy clothes 2 sizes bigger cos it'll look like shit before you fill them in.

I guess it's time to go cheap on the clothes for a while eh?

What Guys Said 8

• nah that's cool
    you just have to get those hip jeans or whatever... that one's that show your hips off more when you walk.. so you get that awesome rocking motion lol

• As we say in Russian: Меня так возбуждают девки в жопорезах! Translation: "I'm really turned on by chicks wearing ass floss!"

• Buy stretch jeans? My gf wears them and persuaded me to buy some. They are extremely comfortable.

• Same thing happened to me, except the strap holding the belt broke. If you want to fit into your jeans again you'll have to go into a caloric deficit and lose the fat back there.

• Damn, nice butt! got any more pics of you in a thong?

• Apart from that being the best ass ever posted on this site... uhhh try a different kind of pants because that isn't quitting.

• Buy yoga pants, your problem will be solved XD

• Well as a guy the solution i have is to slowly lower my bodyfat as i build muscle so that the size stays similar, of course there will be a point where this is no longer possible, but eh it works for now

• Dude , she SQUATS , those ain't fat , those are solid pulsating GAM GAMS.
      Would you hide your pecs by going full of lettuce?

• Yes she will have gained muscle, but clearly she could loose some fat (only if she wanted, she looks amazing) and solve the volume problem that way wtf are you talking about pecs and lettuce

What Girls Said 2

• The same jeans you show will fit on you. You just need to have the belief that they will fit and it will happen.

• Stop squating...