What should I be for Halloween 2014?

Sooo I'm in 8th grade and look a lot older then I am I have curves but not much fat on me just boobs and a ass so I was wondering what would suit me we'll. I want some thing fun flirty at the same kind of casual but not slutty Im all about the big heals and flashy clothes but not to night some thing flirty fun cute and some what sexy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was once a genie and the costume was a short dress and it showed a bit of stomach but it was sooooo cute! Maybe go for something like that?

What Guys Said 7

• Be yourself maybe a little striping and you will seduce everyone , Sorry got to go cannot speak too much , seen your profile pic made me horny.

• What teenage girl's Halloween costume isn't slutty?

• I don't know that's why I came hear

• Well I'm honestly trying to think of any costume I've seen a teenage girl wear that wasn't slutty. Okay, what about something like a cowgirl or a costume that has a simple shirt so instead of showing cleavage you can just choose a shirt that isn't revealing. Etc. I'm sure you can figure it out.

• Ok thanks

• Pretty hard to think of one that isn't slutty lol

• Be Nicki manj from the anaconda video. Now that is downright terrifying.

• I said nothing slutty and I can realy pool that off I'm not thick like her she is Butifull and curvy but Im to thin witch sucks

• Haha na it's way to complicating but thanks

• Princess bubblegum

• I thought Hall. was the one time women got to get away with looking slutty though?

• Get some friends and be The Human Centipede lolol

cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/.../...ween_10_03_13.jpg

• Na I'm good that movie is hella weird

• What's a teenie bopper? Haha no I think that's the first time I said it it was necessary that movie is fucked up like how does some one think of that?

• A teenie bopper is many things, but apparently they also don't know how to use Google very well either...

http://bit.ly/1xjFxIB

What Girls Said 11

• 0|0
  • steampunk anything... its like a sexy pirate but not over the top slutty. and well who doesn't want to be a sexy pirate hahaha. or great Gatsby flapper girl can be sexy but classy and cute

• You could be a pirate

• I'm going as Gretchen Weeniers in her cat costume off of mean girls if I dress up. U should do her. Ps I'm a freshman.

• jesse pinkman

• A couple years ago I was a sexy police woman and my best friend was a sexy fire woman. We handcuffed ourselves together it was super cute. Not slutty , showed some leg and had stilettos

• Go as some movie chick like Bella swan

• Be Wonder-Woman!

• Hun, you are in 8th grade. Cover yourself. You'll have plenty of time to get raped in college.

• A angle but don't make it buy it!

• What about the I dream of genie outfit? You could always cover your stomach or buy a Genie outfit that is for adults if you have boobs and a butt

Or you could be a witch