Do girls mind if they see underwear brand names?

If a guy is shirtless and his pants aren't fully covering his underwear so you can only see the 'brand name', is that a turn off? or do they not care

(i'm talking about slim guys)

like this:

www. flickr. com/photos/95903558@N08/10676080083

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about brand names. My thought would be, " why would someone waste that kind of money". This is in reference to like Calvin Klein, etc. Hanes work just fine. I also don't like to see a guys underwear under his jeans. Pull your pants up. Lol.

What Girls Said 9

• Doesn't bother me to see waistband. If your pants are lower than your butt crack that's gross. Get a belt or some suspenders, just pull them up!

• I don't like underwear showing over the pants in general, I think it's trashy or that they are being too cocky and flashy. And I don't really care about underwear brand names

• I will never pay attention to that stuff.

• Don't care

• I kinda like this...

• it's a turn off for me.. i don't like guys who dress that way like in the pic hehe

• nope I don't care about brands.

• I don't care about that

• i don't care about it

What Guys Said 1

• even if she is high maintenance spoiled brat the answer would be no, i mean would you care the brand of underwear a woman is wearing, that's the last thing you would look