Should I get a full sleeve tattoo if I have super skinny arms? (I'm 5'4 and weigh 100 pounds)?

I have a tattoo on the back of my calf that took about an hour. I'd say it hurt pretty bad, but it wasn't severe and I didn't have to ask him to stop or anything. I REALLY want to get a full sleeve, but I'm not sure if I can handle the pain, specifically the inner bicep area. I'm 5'4 and weigh 100 pounds, so my arms are super skinny. Advice would be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• tats on girls such a turn off I know this chick that was so hot now she has tats I hardly even find her attractive now. It's like what a waste of a hot chick

What Guys Said 3

• You may enjoy it now but you'll regret having that tattoo when you're 30 and you'll regret having that tattoo when you're 40... THus I advise against it.

• Im 240 6'3 and plan on getting loaded with tats and for sure one sleeve. Know what you want and want what you know. If you like it do it.

• Regardless of your weight it will look terrible, but you won't be a true hog unless you gain 100 pounds. Google should be able to direct you to the nearest Cheesecake Factory.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, there are tons of hot slim girls with tattoos. I have a super huge crush on Claire Marshall (5'3 an like 110) an ruby rose, both slim girls with awesome sleeves

• If you want a tattoo for the right reason, pain shouldn't be a factor.