When was your 'awkward' phase?

When was your awkward phase? Mine was definitely between 14-16 :P

Most Helpful Guy

• 23 and I still am a bit awkward around certain situations...

What Guys Said 11

• Probably since birth until now... it's an ongoing thing for me, i've never really fit in with anyone.

• Still a bit awkward, still figuring things out. Definitely more confident now, but overall uncomfortable in large social situations.

22 now, 23 in a year!

• ... Phase?

• mine is still going. I always did things that are awkward including telling people stuff I didn't even think about or doing things I didn't plan or wanting to approach a girl and failing so hard that I look like a real dumb ass. (even tho I have experience doing that I do stupid things)

• Mine was 13 to 19, sucks that it was that long but im over it now. I matured physically very early but the social part of my brain was probably like 5 years behind lol

• I'd say 11-14. After that I kind of figured out how to have style, even though it was a really weird and funky style, and also broke out of my shell and became more outgoing. I actually became pretty popular in high school.

• From years 0 to 20, and still ongoing lol.

• Middle school (12-14). Lots of changes and some bad occurances.

• I've basically been in an awkward phase for the past 18 years, but I'd say 7th through 8th grade was the absolute worst for me.

• I'm still awkward. Im not in a creepy sense in just totally unconfident and afraid to engage conversation lately

• Up until around 25

What Girls Said 10

• Everyday is awkward for me, lol. But I'd have to say from 4th to 8th, because I was doing things to please others, rather than myself. So, I never got to grow into my own person. And when I did voice my interests, they were always shot down with negativity. Still kind of are, though.

• between 12-14. i was awkwardly skinny, with an annoyingly high pitched voice, my facial features hadn't yet balanced out and i was immature and didn't know how to communicate with people very well.

• Definitely the ages between 14-16, then I was totally fine by 17.

• I'm still awkward tbh. And I'm 18.
    The worst was when I was 14-16. Especially when I was 15. I feel bad for my old self. I had a really awful freshman year. Oh well, its funny now.

• I quite a few awkward phases-
    Late puberty/wart phase - 11 to 13
    Bushy eyebrows, weird hair and general ugliness - 13-15
    Acne and weight - 16 to 18

I got kinda okay after my 18th birthday, I'm almost 19 now.

• 8th to 9th grade, that is 13-15 I think. Omg so glad that time is overr XD

• Was? Still going lol

• 12-16 I was all over the place with figuring out who I was.

• I've been awkward forever. I'm 17 btw. :)

• My whole life has been an awkward phase. I'm just a leftover