Brightly coloured hair? Not or hot?

Brightly coloired hair e. g. Pink, purple, blue, green ect.

• Hot
  • Not

What Guys Said 14

• I am not a fan of that hair. Too "bursting out". Attention-seeking. I prefer more natural, blending-in kind of look.

• Generally I'd say yes, but of course not everyone
    can make a certain color work, I'd be a hypocrite though
    to say otherwise, as I've a sort of "bright" color, myself. ^.~

• just OK (filler)

• If it fits the girls personality and features it can be hot.

• I'm all about people just doing what they want, so I'm not against it or anything. It is a tad bit cring worthey and unattractive though.

• I really dislike dyed hair... so I have to say no.

• Eh, I'm more a fan of natural, but it can still certainly be attractive

• Oh I thought you meant bleach blonde so I voted no. But if it's some exotic color like purple or green than yes.

• its not natural

• Hate them. They can look a pretty attractive looking woman unattractive.

• To me it's style, And girls with style are hawt

• i like the anime scene. so different dyed hair is just fine to me, in fact, its suggested

• instant turn off for me.

• Blue and green are ok by me.

• Because they are cool colors or because you like those colors?

• Because they look cool, I also like orange color.

What Girls Said 10

• I think that teens can easily get away with it, considering that that's when most people do stuff like this. I mean, I dyed my hair bright red when I was 16/17. So I think it's fine, as long as you take care of your hair well and make sure you put effort into maintaining the color (nobody thinks that faded dyed hair + crazy long roots + massive split ends look good). If you feel like you'd be too lazy to maintain the color by dying it at least once a month, then a bright color is probably not for you. Bright colors look the best when they're bright and freshly dyed. Not when they have faded and your roots are showing. So, it's quite the task to maintain it. I guess that's why dip dyes are a bit more popular, since you don't have to commit as much.
    Anyway, yeah, as long as you put effort into it, I think brightly dyed hair can look really cool. If you want to do it, then go for it.

• I used to dye my hair with pink and purple streaks when I was in High School. Go for it if you like it, but be careful because the color can fade away quite easily.

• I love it! But I never keep it for long because of the attention it attracts. ( I don't do it for attention, I do it because I think it's sexy) but once or twice a year I do red, then go back to my natural black after a month or so.

• It depends on if the person can pull it of or not. I've seen some horrible dye jobs that make me think, 'what the hell were you thinking', and some others that I couldn't imagine that person any other way.

• I think not just off of picturing it. It could look better in person though.

• It depends on how much you dye and if the color goes well with you; I dyed just the underlayer of my hair blue and everyone loves it

• I love it :) I want to have purple-blue-pink ombre <3

• Why turn yourself into something you're not? You don't need to have shocking pink hair to catch his attention.

• It honestly just depends of the color, your skin tone, etc.

• please of couse not EXCEPT FROM DARK RED