Am I the only one who find this INCREDIBLY sexy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShD_1SOQscg

She's so sexy I'll get on a 40 degree treadmill at 15mph just to see her do a cartwheel.

Am I the only one who think this way?

THIS ENERGY is just... OOOOFHMFGPGJGKF
I feel so ENERGIZED right now.

• OMG HAWT
  • You gay monica.
  • Not really but she's cool.
  • I'm a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's incredible impressive, but I don't really find her attractive. she's just too masculine for my taste, I prefer soft curves on a girl not bulging muscles.

• I never got what kinda evolutionary advantage did it give woman who had soft lines and no muscles...
      I mean... in the wild, that won't help them survive any better , that'll make them rely on the male for protection in fact... weeeeeeird

• That's excessive. I think technology is good but you shouldn't rely on it that much, you need to find a balance. I wouldn't want that anymore than Id want to hunt for my own food. Also I have the metabolism of a god so i couldn't get fat even if I wanted to.

What Girls Said 5

• She looks adorable, but very muscular O. O a little too muscular for me, but her performance was great!

• The performance is just so lively and energetic and omghdb and hfjab and it just makes me REALLY happy for some reason.

She's definitely not your run of the mill Ms Universe that's all show no go.

• You sure she's a lady? Lol

• Admire her skill, but she has a body of a man.

• Well she is intense to say the least... dang

• im a girl and i dont find that sexy at all.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say her body is off the damn chains, muscles on a girl isn't that much of a big deal, but her face hmmmmm leaves a lot to be desired for me.

• Ah well different people have their own standards I suppose but I think she's cool.
      That level of agility and strength tho... WHERE DO YOU EVEN FIND those kinda girls?

• oops stupid thumb... Didn't mean to downvote you...

• @Asker Shit, hell if I know, when you find out let me know !

@TheDevilInside - ok

• do we know her height?

• I don't find it sexy I find it exhausting.