Please evaluate my looks from 0 to 10?

Please be honnest, I really want to know were I stand, I am not looking for an ego boost.
Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to say a 5

What Girls Said 9

• the hair is kinda giving me crazy scientist vibes so i dont like that. a haircut and a shave would make you at maybe 9 to me... you have nice eyes. but as it is i wouldn't personally be into it

• Didn't you just do this? I already gave my opinion. Here's some advice. Don't worry about what other people think of you. It doesn't put value on your life or give you credibility. Be you and love yourself. You'll be so much happier.

• yes, I know but I am just curious to know were I stand, I think the other question that I ask was not well asked, I think that 7,5, that was your answer was well above at what I think I stand...

• Why would you think you are below that? You're a good looking guy. You are a 10 to some girls. I just prefer more rugged looking men.

• so like... I tend to hate these questions but you're cute enough for me to ignore it lol.

• 9 /10
    maybe higher if you did not have the most silly hair style ever invented :)
    your eyes are very nice ^__^

• I'd give you a 9/10. You could use a hair cut, and maybe grow a full beard. I love your eyes btw!

• you're cute 7,5/10, but maybe that's because I'm into Spanish guys. fix you hair and beard.

• Very Cute. I'd say 9, I don't like the hair though.

• Holy, you're cute. But change your hairstyle pls lol

• Yr cute , but i hate ur hair

What Guys Said 3

• Lovin the beard man wish i could fucking grow one hahaha

• You look like one of those boy bands from the 90's or late 80's.

media.giphy.com/media/Ny1PxrwPhAMOk/giphy.gif

• OMG its the mellow dramtic Spanish man and being that im American and am applying for Russian citizenship one day soon take this 0 from Russia with love lol HAHAHA