Do you hate your hair?

I hate my hair. It's poofy and curly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yea, I hate my hair.

What Guys Said 1

• I love my hair. Mainly because it did me the favor of staying attached to my head. There are enough guys with no hair, who would gladly trade places with me.

What Girls Said 15

• i really love my hair-mine is dark brown, long and straight. I like to just style it different everyday.

• My hair isn't bad, I just don't kno how to style it or fix it so it looks good. I'm the problem not my hair haha

• my hair is thick, wavy & dark brown (but I just recently dyed it black for fun), but my baby hair (the hair on the hair line) is slightly curly. I'm fine with it but as far as styling options go, it's very limited. :/

• i used to hate my hair because it is really curly and wild. I always straightened it, and I've gotten really good at it too! but it is so much easier with it curly. it's all about finding the right products. always put a deep conditioner in your hair, like Bed Head or Redken. then, put some mousse in your hair, and the amount depends on your hair length and texture. for mousse, I use Tresseme. I comb through, part my hair, and then flip my head over and diffuse it with the hair dryer, flip it to one side, dry the ends, flip to the other side and repeat. BUT while I have it all to one side, I use Tressems body spray. then, finish it with a gel or aresol spray!

• I hate mine as well. It's naturally a wavy/curly/poofy mix, and I have to straighten it everyday pretty much, unless I'm not going out that day. It'd be nice to have naturally straight hair so I wouldn't have to damage it so much all the time with all the heat from my flat iron, and I've been straightening it for years, so that's not helping anything, haha. =/

• If you start going to this site you won't hate your hair. It changed my life. I used to hate my curls.

link

• Nah, I like mine. :)

I just keep dying it so I always like it. xD

• Mines the same. I have to straiten it or else I get this curly 80's hair style. And it's a blond color so I have to dye it all the time.

• i use to hate my hair because I had died it 15 times . so I cut it short and not its getting long. . . but I am on my third time coloring it already =] but I love it now =] as long as its not dead

• i hate my hair 2.

its poofy thick and curly=/.

hard 2 style gets on my nerves.

• Aww, I think curly hair looks so pretty! Mine is straight and thick, so it's a little hard to manage, but I keep it boy short (think Rihanna's hair length) so I don't spend have to spend ages on it. I bet your hair's not as bad as you think.

• It would be really nice to have straight hair.

• yep

• my hair is tragic

• Yeah I don't like mine either.