Should I wear heels or flats for my date?

So I'm going on a double date with a guy I really like. He loves heels and dresses and skirts. The last two dates we've been on I've worn jeans and just plain black sandals. I'm not a heel girl at all. So I thought for my date I would wear a really cute tank top and a jean skirt and then I have sandals that match my shirt. Should I wear the sandals or wear the heels since he likes those so much? I want to impress him.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• if he likes heels, wear the heels, you wanna make him happy, right?

this coming from the same type of guy he is...i love women in skirts, dresses and heels.

• he likes the heels, wear the heels

• heels will be great for young girls.they look sexy. you are saying he likes them too. so just go with the heels and do surprise him girl.

What Girls Said 8

• The guy is a "leg man"!That's great,he loves seeing a girl in a skirt or dress and heels,it obviously turns him on.If he's a great guy,and you like him ,then do the heels,it's a small sacrifice,on your part.I'm sort of a "leg girl" and understand how he feels exactly.I live in skirts,dresses and heels.Go for it!

• Wear the ones you are most comfortable with - not only by wearing but presenting too.

If you don't feel confident with heels or still not sure if you really want to wear those than

don't. You have your own style and you don't have to dress for somebody else, but since

you want to do something nice for the guy than find an alternative - comfortable shoes with

small heel, something in between which is impressive/girlie and still comfy.

• heels

• spice things up a bit and wear the heels. just make sure you can walk in them lol. I'd also suggest you go with skinny jeans and a cute top but I don't know it all depends where you're going

• i say heels would be something different and something tht would like.

• wear heels

• heels

• flats