Is this and a possible turn on?

I have bright red hair (fo about 4 years now) most guys say that is an attention grabber and makes there eyes go to me
DO you like girls with dyed hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Naw, I like natural. Dyed just seems kinda tacky to me

What Guys Said 8

• No, I do not. If I can immediately tell your hair is fake, then it's somewhat of a turn off.

I don't like when women die their hair, get fake nails, have piercings, tattoos, etc. It's all just a turnoff to me.

... Very old fashioned

• people associate certain personalities with hair color... fiery temper with red... blondes for fun ect... for me i dont like anything crazy im dating u not ure hair... but i prefer something dark brown maybe light blonde... black really only looks good if its kept up really well... i make a rule never to date unnatural colors like pink or purple LOL

its not so much the hair color thats a turnon... as the style... though hair complements the face

• No. Most guys prefer the natural look. Hair with funky colors is just not what guys are attracted to. That hair certainly IS an attention-grabber but only because it's rare and shocking. I prefer natural hair.

• It depends on the style, the colour and how the girl dresses. If her hair is part of her style then it definitely is a bonus but if she is plain and has a non styled hair cut then it doesn't make a big difference and can sometimes just look bad.

• Its sorta and "Emo" flippy bangs kinda style

• Well if it is styled and dyed then it's going to look nice and complement what you already have going on. Being alternative myself I do prefer something that stands out a bit so I am biased when it comes to colourful hair.

• Yes I like women with red hair. I think Its very sexy. It grabs my attention.

• Depends! if you are utterly white than you must be attractive!

• No. My sister has dyed hair and has done just about every colour there is.

I instantly can't be attracted to a girl with her hair dyed unnatural color because they remind me of my sister.

• Yeah I do like when girls hair is dyed

What Girls Said 0