What would you think of a guy with a risque/naked girl tattoo?

I think this guy at my gym is interested in me. We've never talked but he stares at me a lot. I don't know how to feel about him though because of a tattoo he has. I like tattoos in general, but I really don't like this guys tattoo of a skanky looking girl with big boobs in a tiny bikini holding a guitar on his arm (badly done I might add). I feel like it says something negative about his personality and possibly the way he treats women. I'm also really skinny and have small boobs, so I'm not sure why he seems to look at me all the time.
So whats your opinion on this and what do you think of guys with these kinds of tattoos?

• I would like it / It wouldn't bother me
  • It's a total turn off
  • Depends on the guy/situation
  • I just want to see the results

What Guys Said 1

• You should never pre-judge people before talking to him. Try speaking with him, if he meets your expectations, fuck him. You have no idea how he got the tatoo, or what it means to him, so I'd just give him a chance.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a hula girl...

• No it's some kinda rocker chick

• I wouldn't worry guys think that stuffs cool to me it's almost the same as a pinup girl. Not a big deal, it doesn't mean it's his ideal woman it's artwork that's it :) don't worry