Guys and Girls! what do you think of hippie girls?

just curious to know... Guys and Girls.. what do you think of an hippie girl.. i mean i love natural stuffs i mostly use bio stuffs and i dress like an hippie/bohemian most of the time
PEACE!<3
thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...irl-park-27847901.jpg
www.fashionbelief.com/.../...r-Women-Plus-Size.jpg</a>

Apart from what do you think of their style would you date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think their style is very attractive. I also don't hate on the eco-friendly, so...

• cool! at least a guy who doesn't have anything against eco-friendly stuff... kudos

• Thanks for MH!

• you're welcomed

What Guys Said 15

• Nope never liked hippies.

• I don't have a problem with it but then again I am a hippie on the inside lol I seen a really hot hippie in the city while I was driving the other day we exchanged a very warm smile. I wish I met some hippie girls all the ones where I live are so dramatic and confusing.

• damn you live too far from me lol

• I'll be the judge of that where are you from? :)

• They are okay and I like some of the things but it can be too much for me as well. I could date a mild one but not a super serious one. I live next to lots of them.

• For a campfire makeout kind of chick why not anything else I dont think so. Those women are like Jane Fonda if you all remember what she did back in the day of the VietNam war

• then its no?

• :)..

• i think its sexy. no bra either? lol just kidding. kind of. its cool as long as u don't rub it in people faces how vegan and earth efficient u are. fake hippies have a tendency to do that.

• nope its not my type to bother people

• i'm mixed race... from both African and indian origin and i look like a latina

• ok just checking. white girls turn me on the most in that dress style but they didn't feel the oppression that darker color ethnicities did. i'm mexican and my dad was in hs during the 60's. he has lots of stories. not to mention all the events that made America happen. jfk killed, moon landing, civil rights, women's rights, students standing up to government and laws, getting away with "harmless" crimes with your friends.

• I don't care that much, as long as you're not annoying with all the peace and love, and you shave your armpits, legs, and vagina, I'm fine with you.

• They can be sexy but not my style in general.

• Sure. The fashion is cool and sexy, and I can get down with the philosophy, for the most part. Just not really into smoking.

• me neither.. i'm not too much into smoking

• Not really into hippie mentality, but they look cute. I don't want anyone bothering me over GMO's, aspartame and the likes.

• Is that your same pic from a month ago? Getting dieseled, dude!

• 10% body fat isn't healthy, it's bareley cushioning your internal organs. Don't give into the ultra-low body fat percentage hokum.

I'm at 15% and look like all I have is muscle and bone under the skin.

• know that muscle can, like fat, act like a barrier to help protect those organs.

• Well, if you can work the style than I don't mind, just don't be full on peace bro hippy status. I mean, be original, genuine, and I guess, personally, I hate generalizations. Everyone should be outward on their unique self. Rock what you got anyway!

• Yes, I would date them unless they were closed about dating non-hippies like me :P

• not a big fan of arm pit hair

• I ABSOLUTELY LOVE hippie-girls. They're my absolute favorite. I would do anything to be with one. I LOVE their style, and personality.

• I prefer women that don't engage in orgies, that practice good hygiene and grooming, and that aren't constantly high.

So... I'm not attracted to hippie girls. I think the fashion style looks great, and I am attracted to that.

• i groom myself and i have a good hygiene... i don't smoke i just get drunk at times and i fuck with only my bf...

• Problem with hippies.. guys then to like women that take showers, smell nice, shave their legs and armpits.

• yes i shave and take showers

What Girls Said 3

• img.pandawhale.com/...hippie-alert-gif-Im-Nfrw.gif

I had to.
    Anyway, hippie/boho style has a tendency to look slovenly. Thrown away. Scruffy. Like a person is trying really, really hard to look like a trendy hobo.

• thrown away? wtf?

• I don't mean that literally of course. Slang. When a person looks thrown away they basically just look shabby. In poor condition.

Hippie/boho just isn't a particularly clean cut way of dressing.

• I actually own two bohemian dresses. i like there style but i'm not much of a hippie hippie at heart, so i'm a hippie with my own twists

• nice:P.. i love bohemian dresses<3

• They are both bat wing shaped, red and green, i love them, they are great to wear in spring 😏

• 100%agree

• they aren't hippies... they just dress bohemian like.