What attracts girls to guys in initial conversation?

what attracts girls to guys when they first talk

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always attracted to a guy who is nice and can make me laugh. I also like it when a guy makes an effort to get to know me in a friendly way first and is keen on letting me get to know more about him too. I'm also attracted to a guy when we first talk if I feel comfortable around him and when I'm able to joke with him and talk to him about whatever we have in common (eg. college classes, sport etc.) without feeling like I'm being judged too much. I also think it's really cute if he's shy when talking to me at first.

What Girls Said 8

• i honesty have to say its the looks first. guys can just walk up to us looking like they just got out of bed in the middle of the day. but after that its mosty the conversatin. if you keep moving topics and find out more it usually helps. you can't just keep asking the same boring questions

• Personaly, I love it when I'm talking to guy that I just met & he is staring at my eyes. & listening. But when you first meet the girl, & your trying to make her like you, when you talk, just make long, unbroken eye contact & don't look anywhere else.

• to me first its looks...he doesn't have to look super gorgeous but a nice smile always helps. then its the type of conversation. Is it intelligent...or is it soo dumbed down that I feel like I'm talking to a child? lols...then lastly its his interest with what I'm saying. Because if a guy I'm talking to to isn't listening or looking around or distracted easily then I'm not gonna waste my time. oh I almost forgot...a sense og humor is ALWAYS a plus

• Girls first observe the looks, then the voice, the way he talks, about what is he talking, and, of course, they see how smart he is and is he their type.

De gustibus non es disputandum!

^ In English : Tastes are different!

• I think is when they are listening and show interest in what you are saying and when they laugh and are engaging in the conversation.

• the ability to make me laugh! :D

• Him trying to get to know her..

• Being funny and sweet

What Guys Said 0