Guys, what sort of lingerie do you like most on gals?

What color do you like most?
What style? lace, cotton etc.
Do you all like corsets?

Just say what you fantasize about being the best. I am especially interested in what color you prefer.

let's hear some more :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly the girl needs to feel confident in it. Why? Because confidence is REALLY sexy, plus it often makes her more assertive and daring which is also sexy.
    Secondly the type needs to fit her body formes. This one is a bit tricky, and i guess you girls probably know better there (We guys just know it when we see it). If not, ask people working on victoria's secret, or something? I duno.
    As for color, i tend to generally prefer warmer colors, but that's really individual. Try to find out what your guy likes :)

What Guys Said 6

• Omg now you're speaking my language =P...

Thing is it TRULY depends from guy to guy. Most guys like the sexy look: Black lace and such.
    I'm not saying I don't like it I love it... BUT I prefer a girl in normal pj's.
    It's so cute and for me personally when cute gets naughty... omg people aren't going to be walking properly in the morning =P.

• Classy and simple.
    No lace , no nothing.
    Keeping it real.
    s2.postimg.org/.../..._sexy_victorias_secret04.jpg

• I think my color preferences are black, white, navy blue, Other colors I don't like them much.
    I like plain colors, no pattern, both lace and cotton, and I find crotchless fantastic

• Man I love navy blue.

• White & lacy... tight... on a firm stomach... nice legs...

• I'm low maintenance. I love white cotton panties on a woman.

• I have no idea what lingerie is.

What Girls Said 1

• good job guys... I was expecting p*rn star underwear would be your answers...(I'm not the asker).