Are long fingernails on women considered glamorous?

How do long painted fingernails look on girls? is it glamorous?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a lover of extreme long fingernails on women. I have somewhat long fingernails, but I always cut them when they get too long. I wouldn't want to make my life more difficult or impractical because having too long nails would make certain tasks hard to carry out.

What Girls Said 5

• Errr. How long is long?
    I know a professional model and she has nails (not this colour) this sort of length:
    www.nailcaresalon.com/.../...00014850955XSmall.jpg

Personally I think they are too long. Nails that long are impractical.

I think nails this sort of length look the nicest and aren't so long you can't.. you know... do life.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/YED3l3gkrk4/maxresdefault.jpg

I myself, due to my jobs, I have to have short nails with no nail varnish on. To add to that, when I'm stressed I bite my nails. My nails are this sort of length:
    10prettyfingers.files.wordpress.com/.../dsc02949.jpg

They aren't gross. But they don't share that I take any pride in how I look, it's just how I rolled out of bed. I think nail varnishes and stuff are more glamorous than the length - it shows you tried.

• I have long nails and girls always compliment me on them. they do look glam. guys don't say much lol

• it depends on the length and the color. mine is medium length and black but I also love nude on nails :D

• IF you're going to have long nails make sure they're always well taken care of; meaning filed, and polished. Otherwise, it won't look 'glamorous' just sloppy. (My personal opinion of course) :)

• looks nice... but is not hygienic at all

What Guys Said 0