Can guys tell when a girl is and isn't wearing makeup?

Can guys tell when a girl has powder on her face or eye makeup? Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate eye makeup so I tend to notice that quite well, my archnemesis being mascara. I never liked the way makeup looks. People tend to claim that natural make up is great, but it really has to look 100% natural because I REALLY don't like makeup, both in terms of how it looks, and conceptually for what it is.

What Guys Said 5

• Powder, probably not. Eye makeup I think is easier to tell.

If it's subtle though, most likely I couldn't tell though from a brief glance.

• Yes. And... Often no makeup is better, IMO.

• Yea if I look for it. I generally don't look for it though, I probably won't go like "oh she's not wearing makeup"

• Yes, of course. Unless it really light

• I can and when I do, it disgusts me. Don't ever wear make-up or I'll eat you.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 100% sure it depends on the make up. e. g. I wear eyebrow pencil, bb cream, powder, light blush, mascara and lipbalm and not even my bff gets it.

• They can tell if she is wearing make-up.. that I know. So twist it around and voila.. YES