What do girls think about guidos?

Do you girls like those guys, are they cool?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• They are so gross. I hate them. If I had to make a choice between dating a guido or being alone forever, I would be alone forever.

What Girls Said 35

• eeeeuuu. the hair, the metro clothes, the fact they're all leaning on one another and their isn't a chick in sight, id say they were gay and at a sausage fest, so really your asking the wrong sector...Gay men all over...Do you find these men attractive? LOL

because I bet half the other chics say the same thing, and that's we don't like to go to bed with someone more feminine than us...uuugghh

• Oh wow, these guys are the epitome of those 16 year old boys you see at clubs acting like they own the place. I think they're a mix of a douche and a moron. I would never go out with one just because they seem like they would be cocky, and think they're better than me. They don't look like they're the brightest group of guys either. If their hair didn't have a tub of gel in it and I knew they were down to earth, I might contemplate about going out with one .. MAYBE. But it's doubtful. Highly.

• they are gross grease monkeys. I hate guido guys. the way they talk, the way they walk, the way they go tanning and think it's cool...ugh. they are disgusting - sorry. anybody who spends that much time on themselves just to look like a giant douche is not attractive. they need to ease up on the hair gel and the attitude.

• Did these guys just drop out of a Dragon Ball Z episode? What's with the hair? And the smug look turns me off. I wouldn't even let these guys walk me to the bar, let alone sit down with them and let them buy me a drink!

• Ugh, they remind me of a bunch of the Jersey/Long Island guys at my school, haha. I'm terrified that one of them will hit on me someday.

• LOL I went to school in Rhode Island last year and could tell in a second what guys were from like Jersey or Long Island... most annoying people ever!

• yuck.

• Two thumbs down! They look like fools.

• Well... I don't know any personally, but judging by the picture, I'm not a fan of their overall style, exactly. They're a bit too flashy and seem to look a bit intimidating, but that's only my opinion based on their appearance.

• A world of no.

• Are they cool? For me it seems they could be a bit shallow.

I can imagine those guys walking around and singing 'I'm to sexy for my ...' haha

I look at the picture and I don't really like what I see, maybe they are good guys though XD

• So you think they are above your league.

• First impression makes it or breaks it - I personally don't like their hair, seems they all try to

be lookalikes, without any sense of own style and personality. I don't think I would go out with them.

• What abput just make out?

• Depends on their personality, really. I hate how all the girls on here have answered with mean and hurtful comments. Really, if the guy's nice, does it matter what he actually looks like? What does he look like when he comes right out of the shower? That's what you should be thinking, lol. They might actually look alright when their hair isn't spiked. And hell, they might have good personalities. Don't judge a book by its cover.

• i think I just puked in my mouth. I hate guidos. ew. I make fun of them. a lot.

• Despise them.

• wow um I have no words except god they spend more time than me looking at themselves in the mirror!

• They are the most unappealing type of person on the face of the earth. Seriously they have to be gay too. I have never seen such girly guys in my life until I went down to RI. These guys spend more time in the mirror than I do... I thought every guy there was gay and I mentioned it to one of my friends who grew up in the area and she laughed and said no their guidos. My reaction is WTF is a guido?! I regret ever knowing...

• they are orange...?...wtf. do they honetly think they are cool? lol its like that gay song wit all those guido fags singing" if you get down on me ill get down on you" to a poor little black kid.

• Ew no. They look like they were cloned from the same pinapple.

• URBAN DICTIONARY: an Italian American man usually residing in New York or New Jersey. He wears shirts that are too tight and unbuttoned 5 buttons too low to show off the chest that he spent hours and hours at the gym obtaining, he spends more time on his hair than his girlfriend, and continues to "hit the clubs" long into his mid to late 30's. Often attracted to the female version of himself, the guidette.

theyre like the guys in the "my new haircut" video on youtube?

no way. discusting.

• all those guys are hot!

• Those guys actually exist? haha I thought that was totally just a My New Haircut thing

• haha noo way

• oh hell no. no offense to any guidos but I prefer a natural more masculine look. I can't have somebody that's more coiffed than me!

• Ha ha.

Hee hee hee ha ah ha ha BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAH

*Ahem*

No. They're not cool.

• i want to spend more time getting ready that he does...i hope that answers your question

• I like them, I think they're really cute, dress nice, and take care of themselves. They're also assertive and not afraid to make asses of themselves. They're just really confident and not afraid to be themselves.

• WTF is a guido? Is it their hair?

• ugh they are really gross looking atleast, but honestly it's their personality that matters. :P

• Wow.. Um, no thank you.

• thumbs down !

• Oh God they're terrible! But hey, to each his/her own.

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 6

• I looked at the pic...Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!

• Where I'm from, we see these guys constantly on our beaches and in our clubs every summer trying to hit on women, with pretty hit-or-miss rates of success.

• I had a great time being a guido, even if it was only for a few months, lol.

• Fuck you guidos. You bunch of fags.

• you're all secretly gay, wanna be cool, hairy men.. saaaalute.

• Oh god that brings back horrible memories. Damn my ex.