Which is preferable: a girl wearing no make-up, or a girl wearing a little bit of make-up?

I'm just naturally curious, because some guys say they love a girl with no make-up, and others prefer a girl wearing only a little bit of make-up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm...it depends upon the guy. I personally don't mind as long as you don't pile it on. I think natural beauty is what puts you out in the world as the true girl, and not a prettied up fake. If you wear no make-up and guys don't find you attractive it's simply because they don't see the bigger picture and only likes girls for the moment. I mean, come on, if your' looking for a long-term relationship it's better to find a guy who finds you attractive for your' natural beauty, since you can't possibly wear make-up all the time, and during those hours you don't if he finds you unattractive then that's not being fair to yourself. Just be you, but don't be afraid to flare up every-now-and-then if you want to flirt with one of us, I personally find it cute when a girl tries so hard to look good when she doesn't actually need to try at all. =D

What Guys Said 2

• Well just normally I like a girl with no make up, like around the house, maybe going out to the movies, or going to the beach. But if we're going out to dinner with friends then a little bit of makeup can be good.

• Generally none. I want to find you attractive not what you can paint yourself to look like.

What Girls Said 4

• I think most guys like a girl who wears a little makeup, but make it look like they're wearing nothing. Sometime when I just wear mascara, eyeliner, and blush guys tell me I look nice with no make up haha they will never know :P

• From what I've been told here and there from guys they hate foundation and anything on the skin but think it's cute when a girl wears some lipgloss and mascara because it looks "girly".

• A lot of guys I know say girls look best with little to no makeup, but I think that's largely because girls who are very good at putting on makeup know how to make it look natural. The goal with makeup is to make yourself look better while not letting on that you're actually wearing any. Unfortunately, too many girls don't get that!

• I don't wear any make up. It makes me feel fake.